Thursday, April 28, 2011

HOT DEAL AT TARGET!!!!

Ever have one of those shopping days where you are so exhausted by the time you get home your eyes are crossing. Yep, that's me right about now. So I will apologize now for any crazy talk during this blog.
I hit 7 stores today and scored some great deals!! One of which was a money maker from Target. Freschetta pizza by the slice is on sale at Target (and at Safeway also) for $1.99 each. Combined that with this $2.00/1 coupon from Facebook, making them Free! But if you buy 2 of them, there is a Mail in Rebate inside the box for $2.00 back on the purchase of 2. Making them a $2.00 money maker! I love finding great deals like that! I headed over to Safeway to get A&W Rootbeer 2 liters and Nivea Lip Care and a few other little items. Their A&W Rootbeer is on sale with in add coupon for $.77 each and I had a "blinkie" for $1.00 off of 3 two liters making them just $.43 each. I am pretty bummed about the Nivea though, I guess my Safeway does not carry it. So when I head "into town" tomorrow I will check another Safeway. Have any of you had any problems with finding them?
Have you been able to find some great deals this week? I am looking forward to this Sunday's inserts. There are some that are looking pretty good!
Hope you get a chance to grab the Freschetta pizza - I will have to recommend the Chicken, Spinach, and Mushroom - it's pretty Yummy!!

1 comment:

  1. With the $2 off Freschetta pizza...the coupon says it's for the Simply Inspired line of Freschetta Pizza, not the single slices...you were able to use this coupon for single slices?

    ReplyDelete