Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Freebies 4/26

WOW! There are LOTS of samples today! Whooo! I love it when I can bring you lots of free stuff! Don't forget to share them with your friends - Everyone loves freebies!!

Free sample of Zantac - Get these before they are gone!

Free vacation planner and magazine from Alaska - I just got mine, I love this. There are some pretty cool stuff in Alaska!

Join Women's Freebies today, get lots of samples and freebies

Get your $5.00 in Kelloggs coupons today (get these before Sunday - you will thank me later)

Free Trade Magazines - no credit card required, no shipping costs, all 100% free!
Free Febreze Noticeables Warmer

Free sample of Revita Lens from Walmart

Free sample of Miralax

Free sample of Hearos Ear Plugs

Free sample of Shout Color Catcher - (has anyone used these? What do you think? Please let me know!!)

Free sample of EOS products

Free sample of Head and Shoulders Shampoos

Free sample of Carefree Pads / liners

Free sample of Lanacane

Free sample of Tide (just got my free sample - I love it!! Thanks Tide!)

Free sample of Breathe Right

Free sample of Eucerin

Get a free sample of Parents Choice Formula

Free sample of Tampax and Always  

Free sample of Miracle Whip

Free sample of Sinus Rinse - I love this stuff! Works great for allergy season

Free sample of Purex

Free sample of Sunflower and Coconut shampoo from Cream of Nature

Free sample of Huggies - This says that you have to be a Sam's Club Member - but it did not require it for me to get my sample.

Free sample of Nicorette Mini Lozenge - This too was a Sam's Club Member but again it let me do it too.

Free sample of Fiber Choice

Free Gilette Venus bikini kit

Free coupons and discounts from CoolSavings

Follow us on Twitter for lots of freebies updates. Also Like us on Facebook! Have fun with your Freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment