Friday, May 20, 2011

Freebies 5/20

Whoooo what a week or couple of weeks it has been. I think all the craziness is done for a bit = or at least I hope so! I feel like it has been so long since I have made a freebie post - oh wait... it has! Sorry!! At least I found you some good ones today though!! (And I am still working on more for later today!) I found out that a few of them have been reset. So, if you have got a freebie from any of these places before - try it again - they might have reset and you could get two! =)
Free Sinus Rinse bottle

Free PHILS sticker from PA Phillies

Free Playtex Sample

Free baby items/ samples from Baby to Bee

Get your legs and bikini area ready for summer - get a free Venus Razor

DollarSurveys - Take free surveys and earn a dollar for each survey you complete! Visit everyday for more surveys (This is not a "freebie" but I figure it's still good to make money)

Stay clean and green with a FREE Clorox(R) GreenWorks(TM) sample, details apply.  The natural cleaners are environmentally friendly without comprising on performance.

Get a Free sample of Crystal Light

Get a Free sample of Welch's Fruit Snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment