Thursday, September 15, 2011

Target Scores 9/15

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Target? Well let me tell you, this place has amazing deals. I know it is nothing new, and most of you know that. But week after week it thoroughly impresses me! Thank you Target for making my day!
So I headed to Target yesterday and I felt like a kid in a candy store. They had a week or so ago two coupons that I had printed. One was $5.00 off Mossimo apparel and the other was $5.00 off Medrona bottoms. So I headed to the clearance items....whoooo baby was I happy! I had my 13 year old daughter with me, who would love to shop every minute of her life if she could. So I told her the coupons we had and we started looking. She got all giddy, a whole rack of shorts for $4.48, so they were free with our $5.00 coupon. She grabbed a few pairs that she liked and we still had a few coupons so I called my sister-in-law...."Hey, I'm at Target. You want me to get you some free shorts?" Giddy laughing pause, "YEAH!!!" I love clothes shopping but it is so much funner when you get it for free!!
So here is a break down on what I was able to stock up on over 2 trips yesterday.


First Trip:
6 pairs of shorts - $4.48 each - $5.00 mossimo coupon = FREE
40 spiral notebooks - $.05 each (stock up for next years school) = $2.00
20 composition notebooks - $.10 each = $2.00
1 nap time mat - $2.38
5 Nivea body wash - $2.99 - $2.00 coupon and $1.00 target coupon = FREE
6 Ballpoint pens - $.99 each - $1.00/2 = $2.94
2 Packs of Skittles - $.69 - $1.00/2 = $.19 each
2 bottles of ReNu - $5.99 - $2.00 coupon and $1.00 target coupon = $1.99 each
Total = $15.75 with a savings of $70.56

Trip Two:
2 pairs of shorts - $4.48 - $5.00 = FREE
4 Aquafresh toothpaste - $.97-$1.00 = FREE
6 Cascade Complete - $.97-$1.00 = FREE
Total $.93 (tax - BUT this is the reason you watch your receipt, I didn't notice that they charged me $.30 for one pair of shorts, I don't know why but it should have only been $.63- watch your receipts!)

Pretty good for a total of 8 pairs of shorts and other things for under $17.00 total! Love it!
Have you had any good deals this week from Target? I would love to hear it!
Have a great weekend and let's hear your deals this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment