Today I had a random Target trip that turned out pretty good. I got a call from a good friend of mine today and asked if I ever get coupons for dog food or treats. He asked if I could find any deals and let him know.... I believe his wording was, can you get me about 5 bags of treats for under 20 bucks. I think I might have laughed when I agreed to it. I love to show people how coupons can save them tons!!
So my mission was to get:
If I found other deals - then maybe those too.
So this is what I found:
(4) V8 VFusion Juice - $2.99 - $1.50 = $1.49
- I also had a coupon for buy 2 get 1 free making the 4 of them just $1.11 each
(2) Lea N Perrin Thick whir. sauce - $2.60 - $1.00 = $1.60
- This is not the best price but I found these last 2 coupons and wanted to make sure I used them before they expired, since I use so much of this in sauces.
(5) Suave Cond. - $.85 - $.75 (target q.) = $.10
- Here is my secret (you might know this one and I might be slow) but I use to ask friends or family to print me coupons well then I would have to buy them ink or I felt bad for doing it - so now I just go to the library. Pay for a print per computer (and they have about 10) and it gets you more coupons if you need them.
(16) Purina Dog Treats - Beggin Strips - $2.00 - $4.00/4 = $1.00 each
Freestyle Diabetes tester - $17.69 - $17.69 = FREE
- Remember these can be donated to shelters and other places where people might not be able to afford them.