Monday, June 27, 2011

Albertsons Extra Score

Have you made your trip to Albertson's this week yet? I found some GREAT deals there this week. Aside of their items that were on super buy plus the doublers this week (which made me really happy!!) I was able to score some great deals on makeup! They had tons of makeup on clearance, and I had coupons for them, and that combination always makes me smile! I found Cover Girl mascara on clearance for $3.99, I had a $1.00/1 coupon from Cover Girl and my Albertsons doubler making them use $1.99 each. The eye liner and lipstick was @ 2.99 same deal with the $1.00 off and that being doubled, making it just .99. The Revlon blush was $1.99, I didn't have a coupon but I needed blush and it was a good deal. All for a under $10.00 total!
All the was found at the Milton, WA. Ablertsons (which I have to say is the best one around. Always stocked, customer service is WONDERFUL and just an all around great store.) So check out you local Albertsons clearance section and see what you can find. I would love to hear about your scores, so take pictures and post about them on here. Can't wait to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment